BUSCH & MULLER
IQ PREMIUM CYO SENSO PLUS DYNAMO LIGHT
Bright things come from small packages. Despite its tiny size, the ridiculously long named Busch & Muller IQ Premium Cyo Senso Plus Dynamo Light pounds out 60 LUX of power. The Cyo is great commuter light since its narrower beam really lights up the potholes and glass. It's built-in light meter turns the light on when its dark and its capacitor keeps the lights burning even when you stop.
The Cyo carry a stand light as a standard feature, that can be switched off using the twist switch at the rear. This helps prevent the stand light drawing attention to your bicycle once you have parked and left it.
- Weight 100g
- Fully integrated twist switch easy to use even with big gloves
- Compact but functional design
- Ribbed metal cap doubles as heat-sink
- Stand Light is a standard feature, with discharge function
- High 60 LUX Light Output
- Stainless steel mounting bracket