$69.99 CAD $55.99 CAD
The Basil Elegance Carry All is bicycle bag that also serves as a shoulder bag when you’re not out riding. Easy to attach to your luggage carrier at the rear of your frame, this bag can be quickly detached from the rack and slung over your shoulder. The Basil Elegance Carry All is crafted from water-repellent polyester that keeps your precious contents protected against foul weather. Inside are several inner compartments in assorted sizes that provide handy storage for smaller essentials. Reflective elements keep you visible at night. Attaching the bag to your luggage carrier is straightforward and simple, with convenient hooks allowing for fast fitting. When the hooks are not in use, they can be zipped away within your bag until you need again.
- The Elegance Carry All has a total capacity of 17 litres and is ideal for shopping or when you’re looking to carry larger loads while cycling.
- This bag is attached to your bicycle carrier via the hook-on system. As soon as you remove the bag to wear over your shoulder, slip the hooks into one of the inner compartments for security.
- This bag has secure zipper fastening for maximum peace of mind.
- Reflective details ensure you maintain full visibility on the road at night or in lower light conditions
- Designed in the Netherlands
|ELEGANCE CARRY ALL|
|DIMENSIONS:||42 cm x 16 cm x 33 cm|
|DOUBLE OR SINGLE BAG||Single|
|SYSTEM||Basil Hook On System|
|ACTIVITY||Commuting, going out, groceries, recreation|
|SUITABLE FOR:||City Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Trekking Bikes, Electric Bikes|
|CARRYING CAPACITY||Max. 5kg|
|ANTITHEFT||No, make sure you take it with you!|
|CLOSURE MAIN COMPARTMENT||Zipper|
|MANUFACTURED||Designed in the Netherlands, Made in China|
|WARRANTY||2 Years from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are charged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable. In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!