EL BOLSOFOLDING BIKE BAG
Durable, weather-proof, and above all, convenient, the Dahon El Bolso Folding Bike Bag is the lightest carrying bag Dahon has to offer. Suitable for folding bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 16"-24", this nifty pick up bag folds down to an ultra-compact size to stow away in a saddle bag. Take your folding bike anywhere you go with ease and peace of mind!
- Foldable travel bag for folding bikes including all Brompton and Dahon (any 16"-24" wheeled folding bike)
- Easy mounting with QR-Clip on saddle rails
- Made from high density weather proof polyester
- Perfect for indoor storage - keep away from dirty surroundings
- Durable zipper on the top and a drawstring on the bottom of the bag
- Easy handling with two carry handles and a strong padded shoulder strap
- Folds down to a compact size to stow away in a saddle bag for easy storage
|STOW AWAY BAG|
|EXTRAS:||Carry handles & shoulder strap|
20in x 11in x 13in
|SUITABLE FOR:||Any 16"-24" wheel folding bike|
|MANUFACTURER||Designed in Germany, Made in China|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!
DAHON was founded on a vision of “green” mobility, a form of transportation that not only serves to keep people healthier, but also preserves the environment for the next generation. Since their humble beginnings in the late 70's with a questionable bike that was designed to fit under a train seat, Dahon has grown into a large respected company with a genuine eye for innovation. Holding over 220 patents and now producing nearly 30 different bikes you are sure to find one that suits you.