WINTER ESSENTIALS PACKAGE
Combining the benefits of grippy Continental Top Contact II Premium Winter tires, Muc-Off's Wet conditions lubricant and 45NRTH Draugenklaw Pogies to keep your hands (and cables) from freezing, the Winter Essentials Package are here to prove one thing - that riding in the winter doesn't need to be scary.
- TIRES: Continental's Top Contact Winter II Premium tires are an absolute game changer. Using a "micro-siping" tread pattern, the tire creates little micro-grips all over it's surface, providing unparalleled control over the most treacherous surfaces, while retaining precise handling. Oh, and all of that without a single metal stud making a racket on the ground.
- POGIES: Hailing from Minneapolis, 45NRTH has dedicated their existence to providing the best winter equipment (even ready for Canada eh). Their Draugenklaw Pogies are streamlined and lightweight, while still staying perfectly wind-resistant to keep your hands from freezing off. To top things off, your frozen brake and shifter cables will be a thing of the past, keeping your bike functioning like a dream even when your surroundings are more like a nightmare
- LUBE: Muc-Off's wet lubricant is perfect for winter riding. It has great chain adhesion and it's great for brake and shifter cables too.
CONTINENTAL TOP CONTACT WINTER II PREMIUM TIRES: As the first point of contact with the cold and icy ground, you want to feel confident that your tires are holding the road with maximum grip. If you spend some time online reading the reviews, you'll see there is unanimous agreement that Continental's Top Contact Winter II Premium tires are total game changers. Like a winter car tire, the Contact Winter II tires uses "micro-sipe" tread technology (thousands of teensy tiny treads that grab onto ice) and a softer durometer compound that sticks like glue to icy roads. We've tried them, and we swear by them. For the winter cyclist this is an absolute must-have.
- Micro-siping tread pattern for sticky control on icy roads
- Softer durometer compound for superior grip
- Perfect for winter, but can be used year round
- Vectran Breaker technology for puncture resistance and easy rolling
- Made in Germany
MUC-OFF WET CHAIN LUBE: Where most lubes will quit, this wet lube lives up to the name! Ideal for wet conditions, and one of the longest lasting lubricants on the market, this is as close to set and forget as it comes. Perfect for both commuters and recreational riders!
- Low surface friction
- Ideal for chain, cable, shifters & derailleurs, pedals & cleats
- Ultra durable, long distance lubrication and protection
- Excels in long distance, wet or muddy conditions
- Repels water and inhibits rust and corrosion
- Suitable for all bicycles
- Apply 3-4 hours in advance for optimal results, make sure not to get on any braking surfaces!
45NRTH DRAUGENKLAW POGIES: Sometimes gloves just can't do the trick. One of the harshest tricks winter has up its frigid sleeves is wind chill, and when chilly winds come a-blowin', Draugenklaw Pogies are what you need to keep both your hands and your cables functioning the way they should. Light, wind-resistant and soft and fleecy on the inside for comfort, these complete any winter bike package!
- Lightweight and streamlined
- Weather-resistant exterior with soft, fleecy interior
- One Size fits all
- Inside made from Far-Infrared Yarn, a specialized polyester fibre designed to accumulate heat and maintain warmth
- Includes bar plugs to keep pogies in place
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.