HEBIECHAINGLIDER FRONT PART 48 T.
The Chainglider has set a milestone in modern bike history with a visual and functional optimization of clothing and gear protection. The Chainglider is sold in two parts. The front section is available in four options to accommodate chain ring sizes 38, 42, 44 or 48 teeth. The rear section, sold separately, is designed for any Nexus internal gear hub. The ingenious, self-supporting design, or “ oating” construction, makes the Chainglider the most innovative, sleek, and simple chainguard on the market.
- Accommodates 48 tooth chainrings
- 475 mm long
- Self-supporting design, no mounting parts needed
- No tools required for installation
- Low-maintenance and comprehensive protection for clothing and gear
- Designed for internally geared bikes
- Maximum chain ring width 3mm. maximum chain width 9mm
*Rear section sold separately. Find it here