LARRY VS HARRY
CARGO PACK - Bullitt
The Cargo Pack Bullitt is designed for the user who's carrying stuff but doesn't need commercial boxes like the Convoy Box. This person is doing quick deliveries (or groceries) with a less bulky payload or might be putting in the optional foldable seat for kid-carrying when the weather is nice.
The Cargo Pack uses Bullitt's honeycomb board (for the bottom) and the BBX side panels. Like everything Bullitt makes, these are constructed to be light but durable (they are also highly impact resistant in case you're carrying kids) and are made with an aluminum stress-skin over aluminum-lattice (like an airplane wing). The cargo pack comes with Bullitts water-resistant box cover that opens nice-and-fast for quick deliveries.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our Cargo Bike experts
- Want to learn more? Read our Bullitt Review!
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 2,80 kg
- Material: Aluminium honeycomb, stainless steel fittings, 3M griptape
- Dimensions: 710mm x 385mm
- Note: Can be used alone or with other accessories, ie. Canopy or BBX Sidepanel Kit
BBX Sidepanel Kit:
- Weight: 3.80 kg
- Material: Aluminium lattice, Cordura fabric, Stainless steel fittings
- Dimensions: 788mm x 466mm x 320mm
- Note: To be used in combination with Honeycomb Board