BIKE GUARD CURV
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
The B&W Curv is the world's lightest full-sized, hard bicycle case at 8.2 kg. For the jet setter looking for the utmost in bicycle protection along with the lightest case and best handling travel companion, the Curv is simply the best. The case is made of 100% polypropylene material making it 12x stronger than ABS plastic and one of the most impact resistant travel cases in the world. Staying true to B&W’s commitment to ease of use, the Curv’s top shell can be completely removed for easy bike packing. Tough and light, streamlined and refined, the Curv is dependable and aimed to please. Comes with a 30 year warranty.
- Made of self-reinforced Curv®-material suitable for road bikes, mountain bikes and triathlon bikes, with 29" wheel guards
- 100% polypropylene (PP), a material that is environmentally friendly, weatherproof and recyclable
- Curv®-material is 12x stronger than ABS plastic, highly impact resistant, abrasion resistant, tough and durable - even at low temperatures
- Up to 50% lighter compared to fiber-reinforced composites or ABS plastic
- Four easy-rolling wheels, two which freely rotate and two fixed
- Four handles: one adjustable pulling handle, one pulling handle to pull on two wheels, two handles to carry
- For simplified packing, the top shell can be completely removed.
- Lockable with TSA pad-locks (not included)
- Top and bottom shell can be placed inside each other and stacked
- Designed in Germany, made in Germany
|BIKE GUARD CURV|
|INTERNAL DIMENSIONS||51.2 (42.1) x 33.1 x 11.2 inches|
|EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS||51.6 x 35.8 x 12.4 inches|
|PACKAGE DIMENSIONS||52 x 35.4 x 7.9 inches|
|MANUFACTURE||Designed in Germany, made in Germany|
|WARRANTY||30 year from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are charged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable. In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!