BUTCHER & BICYCLES
MK1E WHITE W/ CHILDPACK AND REELITES
The Butchers & Bicycles may be the most sophisticated cargo bike on the planet. Like Nihola, this is a three wheeled cargo bike with independent steering - and also from Copenhagen. But, unlike Nihola, this is a cargo bike that takes performance very, very seriously. And, while performance may seem a strange word to attach to cargo bikes there are those among us who travel further and want a cargo bike that feels like a regular bike. Even better than a regular bike. Especially if you believe you as rider should be having as much fun as the kids.
But, the Butchers & Bicycles takes any cargo bike and makes it better. If you ride a Nihola sharp into turns it will go up on two wheels. Nihola would argue, 'don't take your bike sharp around corners' - fair enough. But if you want a bike that glues its wheels to the ground at all times, this is it - and that makes it arguably the safest cargo bike on the market. The steering is not only independent, but it tilts, and that means longer rides are as much fun for rider as for passengers. Add the 400W Bosch Performance e-assist, and the extra carrying weight is minimized so that it feels like you're riding a bike, not a schoolbus.
ALL MK1-E MODELS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bosch Performance Line eBike system with 400Wh Battery, Intuvia display and shifter.
- Powder coated, hardened light weight aluminium frame - 7005 T6
- Childpack bench w/ padded seats and x2 Y-harnesses (worth $450)
- Reelite magnetic lights (worth $150).
- Super tough and durable box (ABS, outer dim. 90 x 60 x 60 cm)
- Easy access transparent front door (PC) with child-safe lock
- Integrated Isofix mount for standard infant car seats with Isofix interface
- Lockable glove box with integrated cup holder
- Quick release height adjustment for saddle and handlebar
- Parking stand, operated from the driver’s position
- NuVinci® N380™ hubgear - Smooth, seamless shifting - 380% ratio range.
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes on 3 wheels
- Schwalbe Big Ben (Rear: 26 x 2,15 , front: 20 x 2.15)
- Strong double wall aluminium rims
- Alu-core black mudguards on all wheels
- A4 grade stainless steel nuts and bolts
|FRAME||Hardened aluminum w/ powdercoat finish|
|BOX||Lightweight impact-resistant ABS Plastic
|STEM||Threadless, quick-release adjustable|
|BRAKES||Tektro Hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Hydraulic|
|FRONT HUB(S)||Sealed cartridge|
|REAR HUB||Sealed cartridge|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Marathon Plus|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Alloy w/ rubber top|
|RACK||None, but easy to install one|
|FENDERS||Lightweight, unbreakable Chromoplastic|
|FAMILY||5' 4"||6' 4"|
This product is part of our exclusive Ride out of the Box shipping service. We professionally assemble and tune the bike, package it carefully for damage-free shipping (in a very large box - great for play-forts afterwards), and ship it through freight-lanes rather than courier-lanes to minimize transfer points and damages. You get a bike that is ready-to-ride and delivered right to your front door. Just select Canada or the US (above), click your province or state and there you are!