BUSCH & MULLER
LUMOTEC IQ2 LUXOS U WITH USB OUTPUT
The Busch & Muller IQ2 Luxos U is a premium beast. Not only will it light up the night with a crazy 90 LUX of light but will charge your phone or GPS on the go too with its built in USB port.
When "ON" the light is in Senso mode which switches automatically from Daylight Running Mode to Night Time running mode at dusk which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. When "OFF" the light turns off after any stored power from the Stand Light has drained.
The Stand Light drawers a small amount of power and charges a built-in capacitor which fully charges after just 3 minutes of riding. This is enough power to keep the light on for about 5 minutes which is ideal for traffic light stops and traffic.
The light is supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional 6V rear light plus a brilliant flexible multi-joint bracket including integrated cable guide that is designed to be used upside-down if you like.
With its new light and reflector design, Busch & Müller has raised the bar for dynamo powered LED headlights:
- 70 LUX light field twice as wide as previous LED headlights, lights an area that is several times larger, maximally homogenous
- 90 LUX Flood Light Boost: Full output of all light sources. Ideal for navigating tricky road sections in pitch darkness. Activated by Remote push button. Push button during the day: signal pulse light. During darkness while standing still: Beam boost
- Charges USB devices (mobile phone, GPS, MP3 player) with USB energy. An integrated lithium cache battery supplies constant voltage so you damage the goods
- Now you control your light directly. All important light functions can be switched on the handlebar: ON/OFF, floodlight, Beam boost headlight etc
- This additional energy storage unit is used for peaks of demand as well as charging. Recharges continually when cycling. The charging status is indicated by an LED inside the handlebar button
- Signalling LEDs shining brightly forward. A sensor automatic switches
automatically between day and night mode
- Automatic. Special LEDs are directed so they are perceived by other traffic participants. Can be switched off with the handlebar push button
- A control LED inside the headlight continually shows whether or not a connected rear light functions properly.