BUSCH & MULLER
LUMOTEC IQ-X FRONT DYNAMO LIGHT - BLACK
The Busch & Muller Lumotech IQ-X has brand new state of the art optics which have made it possible for the first time ever to break the 100 Lux barrier for Dynamo Headlights which for the record is crazy bright! As if this were not enough, this high-end head light emits an extensively wide and long beam pattern that is superbly bright.
The quality CNC machined aluminum housing doubles as a heat sink, small lateral slits in the housing allow for side visibility making it even safer and the easy-to-use switch is embedded in a ring of blue light at the rear of the housing so you can always find it.
When "ON" the light is in Senso mode which switches automatically from Daylight Running Mode to Night Time running mode at dusk which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. When "OFF" the light turns off after any stored power from the Stand Light has drained.
The Stand Light drawers a small amount of power and charges a built-in capacitor which fully charges after just 3 minutes of riding. This is enough power to keep the light on for about 5 minutes which is ideal for traffic light stops and traffic.
The light is supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional 6V rear light plus a brilliant flexible multi-joint bracket including integrated cable guide that is designed to be used upside-down if you like.
All in all, this is really top class light.
- IQ-X Technology: 100 Lux with an Extensive Beam Pattern
- Anodized CNC machined Aluminum Housing
- Close Range Light
- Side visibility light
- Sensor controlled Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Stand Light keep the light on for over 5 minutes
- Multi-joint Bracket allows the light to be mounted normal or upside down for greater flexibility
- Switch OFF/SENSO
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional rear light plus, a multi joint bracket and screw on reflector
- Click here to view assembly instructions
- Weight 113g including bracket and wire