BUSCH & MULLERIQ2 EYC T SENSO PLUS DYNAMO LIGHT
The Busch & Muller EYC T Senso Plus is the light that most of us need. Packing a hefty 50 LUX of power to light up the streets and keep you seen in such a tiny package this thing must be seen to be believed. It features a clip-on reflector for extra safety and a "standlight" feature that stores reserve energy, keeping you safe even when stopped at traffic lights.
This EYC T light comes with a simple backlit rear On/Off button: When "ON" the light is in Senso mode which switches automatically from daylight running mode to Nighttime running mode at dusk which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. When "OFF" the light turns off after any stored power from the standlight has drained.
The Standlight drawers a small amount of power and charges a built-in capacitor which fully charges after just 3 minutes of riding. This is enough power to keep the light on for about 5 minutes which is ideal for traffic light stops and traffic.
- Packs an impressive 50 LUX with an extremely wide beam pattern
- Standlight Feature
- Tiny compact design
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed plus a Stainless-steel mounting bracket
- Clip on reflector provided for extra visibility
- Click here to view assembly instructions
- Weighs just 70g