BUSCH & MULLER
IQ PREMIUM CYO T SENSO PLUS DYNAMO LIGHT
The Busch & Muller CYO T is the one of the ultimate B&M dynamo lights . A blinding 80 LUX power that turns night into day combined with a light sensor that automatically turns the light on when its dark. A series of daytime running lights also double as the CYO's "standlight" and fire up when the bike is stopped, blasting light on capacitor for over 5 minutes.
For bicycles – less conspicuous in traffic by nature – daytime running light is a substantial advantage. LICHT24, the daytime running light from Busch & Müller, is the ideal solution. Additional signaling LEDs shine upwards and generate maximum visibility. The “regular” riding light is focused on the road and limited by its clearly defined light/dark boundary to prevent glaring oncoming traffic.
This Cyo T light comes with 3 easy settings: "T" The Daylight Running Mode keep the light on permanently, ideal for daytime or foggy weather. "S" Switches automatically from daylight running mode to Nighttime running mode at dusk which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. "0" Switches the light off including any stored power from the standlight preventing the stand light drawing attention to your bicycle once you have parked and left it.
The Standlight drawers a small amount of power and charges a built-in capacitor which fully charges after just 3 minutes of riding. This is enough power to keep the light on for about 5 minutes which is ideal for traffic light stops and traffic.
- 80LUX with extreamly wide beam pattern
- 4 permanent signal LEDs
- Fully integrated twist switch easy to use even with big gloves
- Compact but functional design
- Ribbed metal cap doubles as heat-sink
- Stand Light is a standard feature, with discharge function
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional rear light plus a Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Click here to view assembly instructions
- Weight 110g