BUSCH & MULLERIQ PREMIUM CYO SENSO PLUS DYNAMO LIGHT
Bright things do come in small packages. Despite its tiny size, the ridiculously long named Busch & Muller IQ Premium Cyo Senso Plus Premium Dynamo Light pounds out 80 LUX of power and is our best selling dynamo light. The Cyo is great commuter light since its narrower beam really lights up the potholes and glass which cause so many problems for year-round cyclists. It's built-in light meter turns the light on when its dark and its capacitor keeps the lights burning even when you stop.
This Cyo light comes with 3 easy settings: "1" The Daylight Running Mode keep the light on permanently, ideal for daytime or foggy weather. "S" The Senso mode turns the light on in twilight and darkness. "0" Switches the light off including any stored power from the standlight preventing the stand light drawing attention to your bicycle once you have parked and left it.
The Standlight drawers a small amount of power and charges a built-in capacitor which fully charges after just 3 minutes of riding. This is enough power to keep the light on for about 5 minutes which is ideal for traffic light stops and traffic.
- Weight 100g
- Fully integrated twist switch easy to use even with big gloves
- Compact but functional design
- Ribbed metal cap doubles as heat-sink
- Stand Light is a standard feature, with discharge function
- High 80 LUX extensive light output
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional rear light plus a Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Click here to view assembly instructions