BUSCH & MULLER
CLASSIC T SENSO PLUS DYNAMO LIGHT
Want a classic looking light with LED technology rather than those old Halogen bulbs? The Busch & Muller Classic T Senso Plus Dynamo light is styled much like the dynamo headlights of the 1950s. But the internals are all modern, using the LED, optical system and electronics of the Lumotec Lyt headlights it gives you a blinding 30LUX of power, Senso technology (light automatically turns on when its dark) and "standlicht" technology, which basically means it keeps shining even when you stop. Ideal for traffic lights.
A top mounted switch alows you to change from three diffrent settings: "T" This the daytime running light mode which gives the best visability during the day or foggy weather. "S" Switches automatically from daylight running mode to Nighttime running mode which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. "0" Turns the system off (after the standlight has diminished).
Supplied with a fork crown mount that's suitable for caliper brakes, disc brakes or V brakes, a 60cm cable with 2.8mm spade connections and can be used with or without a 6 volt wired taillight.
- 1950's style LED front dynamo light
- 30LUX of power
- Daytime running light
- Senso feature switches from Daytime Running light to Nighttime mode which lowers the power output at dusk so oncoming drivers are not blinded
- 3 Modes: Daytime, Off and Senso
- Chrome finish
- Mounting bracket and 60cm dynamo cable supplied
- Can be used with any 6 volt wired tail light
- Click here to view assembly instructions