PADDINGTON SHOULDER BAG
The Brooks Paddington Shoulder Bag features is based on the best selling Barbican but with more compact proportions and an updated flap design that closes using a strong magnet to offer improved protection from the elements. Made in Italy from water resistant waxed cotton canvas with genuine Brooks Leather detailing, this bag is equally at home on the bike or in the office, the treated canvas delivers a distinct look that will improve with age.
- Waterproof waxed cotton canvas delivers a distinct look that will improve with age
- Genuine Brooks leather detailing
- Innovative shoulder strap can be pulled through and used as a waist strap too
- Large internal compartment includes media pockets, an Internal laptop sleeve and a zipped valuables pocket
- Made in Italy
- Depth: 95mm, Width: 350mm, Height: 280mm, Volume: 10L, Weight: 590g
History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.