NORFOLK FRONT TRAVEL PANNIERS
The Brooks Norfolk Front Travel Pannier is made to withstand the rigors of constant riding. With a rugged, yet understated aesthetic, this is an accessory made to shrug off the elements in style. Easy to attach and remove, with a comfortable handle, the Pannier is fitted with Ortlieb's QL2 system for constant stability over tough terrain.
- The perfect compliment to the Brooks Suffolk Rear Travel Panniers
- Made from "cotton-like", high-quality 900D x 1200D Polyster with a waterproof Bluesign polyurethane coating
- Attach easily with the QL2 attachement system from Ortleib,
- Please Note: Panniers are Sold Individually. In order to purchase a set of panniers, please place 2 in the shopping basket.
- Panniers can be mounted on the left or right side, front or rear
- Made in Europe
- Depth: 140mm, Width: 260mm, Height: 330-480mm, Volume: 10-13L (Single)
History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.