BRICK LANE ROLL-UP PANNIER
♥ Staff Pick
The Brooks Roll-Up Panniers can be rolled up or easily released when needed. Made of high quality water resistant thick cotton with Brooks leather detailing. Featuring a crossed elastic strap with leather detail on the top for fastening additional objects.
- Waterproof waxed cotton canvas delivers a distinct look that will improve with age like a good pair of denim jeans
- Genuine Brooks vegetable tanned leather detailing
- Additional elastic strap on the top for extra storage
- Fits most racks with a width between 10 and 15 cm
- Made in Italy
- Depth: 100mm, Width: 340mm, Height: 360mm (unrolled), Weight: 950g, Volume: 12L
Brooks Company History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.