B4 LEATHER FRAME BAG
- Manufactured using the same techniques employed to make the famous saddles
- Made from thick vegetable tanned leather
- Designed to be mounted on the top tube, snug against the seat tube
- Available in Antique Brown, Black or Honey
- Handmade in England
- Width: 40mm, Height: 180mm, Depth: 120mm, Volume: 0.85L
Brooks Company History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.