B1 LEATHER SATCHEL
Out of Stock
We can likely get this product for you within 2 weeks.
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
- Manufactured using the same techniques employed to make the famous saddles
- Made from thick vegetable tanned leather
- Can be worn on the shoulder or the belt
- Can be mounted to the saddle, handlebar or rear pannier rack
- Available in Antique Brown, Black or Honey
- Handmade in England
- Width: 170mm, Height: 210mm, Depth: 70mm, Weight: 380g, Volume: 2.5L
Brooks Company History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.