CURVE USB REAR LIGHT
Light up the night behind your bum with this blazingly bright rear curve light, from Bookman. If the clean, minimalist design didn't give it away, this brilliant beam hails from Stockholm, and has been crafted with the urban commuter in mind.
Charging quickly via USB, the Curve comes packed with 37 lumen led's with four different flash modes for maximum visibility. It also projects its light from the entirety of its curved face instead of only towards the rear on your bicycle, for multi-directional safety. Without a doubt, this is one of the best ways to see and be seen on Toronto's streets.
It has a quick and simple attachment solution. Just hold the light against the handlebar or saddle pole and simply pull the elastic band around the tube and click the clasp to fasten. Fits saddle poles up to 40 mm in diameter.
- A single click switches the light on or off. To change mode, just double click. The button, which also doubles as the clasp, is situated on the top.
- Matches up perfectly with the Bookman Curve Front USB Light
- The completely weather resistant light will show you the way through rain, hail or snow.
- 1 x 1W Mega Cree LED, 2 x 0.1W Super bright LED with a 650 mAh rechargeable Lithium ion battery
- Height: 57 mm, Width: 30 mm, Depth: 35 mm excl. strap, Weight: 46 g
- Steady 100% - 37 Lumens - 2.5 Hours - Steady 50% - 18 Lumens - 4.5 Hours
- Flashing 100% - 37 Lumens - 12 Hours - Flashing 50% - 18 Lumens - 24 Hours
- Pulse 100% 37 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Designed in Sweeden
- Made in China
Bookman Company Profile: Bookman was set up with one goal in mind, to inspire more style-conscious people to see that traveling in the saddle can be a way of life that combines style, convenience, design and fun with inspiration coming from the buzzing bike seen in Europe where it is evident that getting on a bike is not reason enough to disregard dressing well.
Bookman are continuously striving to design more functional solutions for your everyday cycling needs, focusing on the little details that have previously been overlooked and incorporating cycling and style in all our products. We aim to provide you with an ever-expanding range of different products to add a personal touch on your ride while keeping you safe.
Featured in stores all around the world from concept boutiques such as Colette in Paris, to museum shops like MoMA in NYC and the London Design Museum in the UK, to more bicycle oriented stores such as Curbside Cycle in Toronto. Also appearing in some very cool media forums around the globe; American men’s magazine Details, Velo’s 2nd gear book, British GQ, The Sunday Times Style, Nordic architecture and design magazine FORM, The Cool Hunter and on WIRED, just to name a few.