$99.99 CAD $79.99 CAD
The Basil Bloom Carry All Pannier Bag is exactly that. A perfect bicycle mounted bag that carries all. As a pannier and a shoulder bag, it's perfectly suited to everyday use and rises to the occasion to carry whatever might come your way, wether its a commute to work, a trip to the store for some food or a trek to the gym.
The Bloom Carry All is made from a tough canvas with faux leather detail and at 18 Litres there's ample carrying space, including an outside pocket. The peony print adds that much needed frivolity to a world of greys. Have some fun, but be practical about it. It's the Dutch way.
- Bowling style shoulder bag and tote that doubles as a bicycle pannier
- Made from a water and dirt repellent quality polyester canvas with artificial leather details
- Basil patented Hook-On System with zipped cover for easy bike installation and removal
- Zippered inner pockets for valuables & outer "Quck Grab" pocket
- Includes Shoulder strap and tote handles
- Reflective detailing for safety
- At 18L it is big enough for your work, college or gym kit
|BLOOM CARRY ALL|
|DIMENSIONS:||42 cm x 16 cm x 33 cm|
|DOUBLE OR SINGLE BAG||Single|
|SYSTEM||Basil Hook On System|
|ACTIVITY||Commuting, going out, groceries, recreation|
|SUITABLE FOR:||City Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Trekking Bikes, Electric Bikes|
|CARRYING CAPACITY||Max. 5kg|
|ANTITHEFT||No, make sure you take it with you!|
|CLOSURE MAIN COMPARTMENT||Zipper|
|MANUFACTURED||Designed in the Netherlands, Made in China|
|WARRANTY||2 Years from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!