ARKELRANDONNEUR SEAT POST RACK
The Arkel Randonneur Seat Post Rack is perfect for day rides. It is strong, light, stable, goes on and off in seconds and adjusts to fit both longer or shorter seat post set ups. A sleek quick release bracket attaches to both sides of the seat rails, forming rock-solid attachment points. The front of the rack gently envelopes the seat post with a soft rubberized clamp that is secured with a Velcro strap. The three-point attachment system of the Randonneur Seat Post Rack® brings unequalled stability - it really feels like it's bolted on to the frame and you can move it from bike to bike depending on what type of riding you want to do.
- Seat post rack with dual attachment points to provide unequalled strength and stability
- Fits most bikes including road bikes with carbon seat posts
- Made from 10mm aluminum tubing
- Quick release clamp for seat rails installs in seconds
- Soft rubberized clamp that is secured with a Velcro strap
- Works perfectly with the Arkel Tailrider Trunk Bag
- Weight = 495g
- 6kg maximum recommended load
ARKEL COMPANY PROFILE: Arkel is a true Canadian icon. They have come a long way from their humble beginnings in 1988 when Serge set out to design what the best bicycle pannier bag. Since the very first set of panniers Serge made for himself Arkel bags have been lovingly and thoughtfully designed. Arkel bags feature the best fabric (Cordura - made in the United States), the best zippers (YKK), the best hook systems (machined aluminum) with sound designs, that work... to make your tour, commute or bike ride more satisfying. All designs integrate countless hours of experience in the saddle and customer feedback. Arkel knows there’s no better place than the open road to gather information. All Arkel bags are backed with a no hassle warranty to give you have peace of mind while out riding.