GT-18-BP BACKPACK PANNIER
The GT-18-BP is the Backpack version of the excellent GT-18. Perfect for the bike and hike trip, for the evening stroll in the park or as airplane carry-on, the GT-18BP is an outstanding multi-use bag. Designed as front panniers for fully loaded touring or if you are just going across town instead of across the continent, you can also use the GT-18’s as rear panniers.
The GT-18-BP's rectangular shape offers the most versatility in terms of capacity and has 2 large compartments with a fully waterproof integrated and stow able liner bag inside the main compartment. The exterior mesh pocket is great for stashing that rain jacket after a summer shower. Sold as single unit (and not as a pair) so you can decide if you want 2 regular GT-18’s to form a pair, or one regular and one backpack or 2 backpacks. Talk about versatility!
- 18L rectangular design
- Concealed backpack system ideal for day trips
- Internal aluminum frame
- Fully adjustable and replaceable machined aluminum mounting brackets
- Water-resistant and abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric
- YKK zippers
- Adjustable internal configuration
- 100% waterproof and stow able liner in main compartment which doubles to separate clean from dirty
- Dual YKK zippers allow full frontal access to the inside
- Two main compartments with a mesh front pocket
- 3M High reflective detailing for safety
- Full compression straps to keep the size down
- We recommend pairing them with Arkel Waterproof Pannier Covers for those unexpectedly wet days and just to keep them looking fresh and clean
- Weight 1.2kg Each
- Made in Canada
ARKEL COMPANY PROFILE: Arkel is a true Canadian icon. They have come a long way from their humble beginnings in 1988 when Serge set out to design what the best bicycle pannier bag. Since the very first set of panniers Serge made for himself Arkel bags have been lovingly and thoughtfully designed. Arkel bags feature the best fabric (Cordura - made in the United States), the best zippers (YKK), the best hook systems (machined aluminum) with sound designs, that work... to make your tour, commute or bike ride more satisfying. All designs integrate countless hours of experience in the saddle and customer feedback. Arkel knows there’s no better place than the open road to gather information. All Arkel bags are backed with a no hassle warranty to give you have peace of mind while out riding.