GRAND TOURING GT-54 PANNIERS
The Arkel GT54 is the pinnacle of cycle touring bags. A true workhorse. Designed, tested and refined with input from expert tourers and novice weekend bike packers after hundreds of thousands of touring miles. This pannier means business with an overabundance of features and amenities
A bicycle is a truly controversial thing. For many, it's a mechanical means to an end. Some take it as performance instrument, built for speed and control. In the eyes of others still, the bicycle exists as a frustrating obstacle to automotive dominance. In the world of touring, however, the bicycle serves a singular, poetic purpose: as a travelling companion. Fit to carry it all, and stubborn enough to forgo most complaints, all the while providing reassurance in the form of calmingly constant clicks and whirrs. Now quit reading this, strap on a pair of GT-54s, and go explore.
Need to know more just Google some reviews on this thing. You will not be disappointed.
- 54L Asymmetrical design
- Internal aluminum frame
- Fully adjustable and replaceable machined aluminum mounting brackets
- Water-resistant and abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric
- YKK zippers
- Adjustable internal configuration
- 100% waterproof and stow able liner in main compartment which doubles to separate clean from dirty
- Dual YKK zippers allow full frontal access to the inside
- External tube pocket for carrying sleeping pads, tent poles or fly sheet
- Countless external pockets
- 3M High reflective detailing for safety
- Removable butterfly pocket can be used as a tool or toiletries bag
- Removable waist pack for quick access to necessities
- Full compression straps to keep the size down
- We recommend pairing them with Arkel Waterproof Pannier Covers for those unexpectedly wet days and just to keep them looking fresh and clean
- Weight: 3KG (Pair)
- Made in Canada
ARKEL COMPANY PROFILE: Arkel is a true Canadian icon. They have come a long way from their humble beginnings in 1988 when Serge set out to design what the best bicycle pannier bag. Since the very first set of panniers Serge made for himself Arkel bags have been lovingly and thoughtfully designed. Arkel bags feature the best fabric (Cordura - made in the United States), the best zippers (YKK), the best hook systems (machined aluminum) with sound designs, that work... to make your tour, commute or bike ride more satisfying. All designs integrate countless hours of experience in the saddle and customer feedback. Arkel knows there’s no better place than the open road to gather information. All Arkel bags are backed with a no hassle warranty to give you have peace of mind while out riding.