YOUN-I ACE HELMET
The ABUS Youn-I Ace cycle helmet is perfectly equipped for all occasions. With an In-Mold shell with heaps of ventilation, a ton of adjustment so you can really dial in the fit and an integrated rear LED safety light. This great looking helmet is perfect for your journey to work, school or university or even a day on the trails.
- In-Mold technology for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Low temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility and reflective stickers
- Detachable visor
- Five air inlets and twelve air outlets with connecting air channels creates excellent ventilation
- Soft straps with easy adjustment thanks to strap tensioner
- Available in Medium: 52-57cm and Large: 58-61cm
- Weight: 270g (Medium)
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!
ABUS Company Profile: ABUS started making padlocks in 1924 and has been keeping us secure ever since. Today the company has grown to include a vast range of security products for bicycles, motorcycles, home and commercial property.
The ABUS group is now made up of more than 20 partners worldwide and is headquartered and engineered in Wetter, Germany, ABUS security products are the highest quality on the market, incredibly reliable, rust free, easy to operate, and offer a long service. Here at Curbside we trust no one else with our own personal bikes and shop security.