NUTFIX SECURITY WHEEL NUTS
The NutFix™ System from ABUS is the new and stylish and innovative solution for securing your bicycle wheels. Using a brand-new gravity technology, the wheel bolts stay secure under aluminum caps meaning that all your wheels remain securely in place!
The ABUS NutFix™ caps can only be removed by laying the bicycle on its side to release the cap allowing access to the stainless-steel nut underneath. This means that if your bicycle is locked securely to an object in an upright position it is impossible to access the wheel nut hence securing your wheels and giving you peace of mind.
- Component lock for solid axles with a screw diameter of M9, M10 and 3/8”
- Prevents wheel theft due to innovative and patented gravity technology
- The anodized surface and high quality stainless nuts offer long-lasting protection against corrosion even through the harshest of winters
- Available in Red, Black or Silver
- Can be installed using a conventional 15mm Spanner
ABUS Company Profile: ABUS started making padlocks in 1924 and has been keeping us secure ever since. Today the company has grown to include a vast range of security products for bicycles, motorcycles, home and commercial property.
The ABUS group is now made up of more than 20 partners worldwide and is headquartered and engineered in Wetter, Germany, ABUS security products are the highest quality on the market, incredibly reliable, rust free, easy to operate, and offer a long service. Here at Curbside we trust no one else with our own personal bikes and shop security.