NOKKEN 5-FINGER GLOVE
For mild winter riding conditions, there's the 45NRTH Nøkken 5 finger glove.
Featuring a lightweight design that maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, water and wind resistant softshell fabric provides protection without overheating, Axsuede® palm adds comfort and grip, Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture and an adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jerseys.
- Features a lightweight design, wind and water resistant softshell outer, suede palm, soft nose wipe, adjustable neoprene wrist closure, silicone finger gripers, merino wool blend against palm
- Softshell fabric outer layer
- Axsuede® palm
- Merino wool blend against palm shell lining
- Suggested Temperature Range 7°C - -3°C (45°F - 23°F)
- See here for an accurate size guide
Who are they? 45NRTH have more people who ride more miles in more cold than anywhere on the planet. Their headquarters are situated in an extreme winter climate which when combined with their experience and expertise riding in it results in some of the best cold weather gear on the planet.
The 45NRTH collection delivers unrivaled comfort and control through advanced technical design and effective use of materials in the areas of hands, feet and traction.