Spurcycle started with a very clear mission: to create a BETTER bicycle bell. Through exceptional design, clever engineering, and precision manufacturing, you could argue that they have created the BEST bell on the market. Loud yet polite, the Spurcycle Compact bell delivers a resonant tone (lasting up to 3x longer than other bells) that will grab the attention of even the most distracted cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers.
The Spurcycle Compact Bell differs slightly from the original Spurcycle. Meticulously manufactured in Taiwan from premium brass and composite nylon, the Spurcycle Compact is still built to last, and could very well be the last bell you ever buy! Its mounting foot is even narrower than the original (9mm vs 20mm) and is designed to fit mountain bike and flat handlebars with a 22.2mm diameter (no drops, sorry!). The striker is made of a composite nylon instead of the stainless steel and strikes the bell from the inside instead of the outside, avoiding strike marks that eventually develop on the original bell. It's also lighter - 28g versus the original's 45g - for your superlite carbon or Brompton bike where every gram counts.
- Spurcycle Compact Bell
- Simply the best and nicest sounding bell on the market!
- Precision crafted from premium brass and composite nylon - built to last
- Brass dome provides powerful and resonant sound, ringing 3x longer than other bells - Rings long, loud, and clear
- Fits 22.2mm handlebar diameter - for a wider or narrower handlebar, check out the Spurcycle Original Bell
- Narrower footing of 9mm saves space on handlebars for other accessories
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
|SPURCYCLE COMPACT BELL|
|MATERIAL||Premium brass and composite nylon|
|DOME SIZE||⌀30mm x 20.5mm|
|ORIGIN||Made in Taiwan|
|TOOLS REQUIRED||3mm Hex tool|