EASY WHEELS - ALUMINUM
The addition of Easy Wheels is probably the first upgrade you should do to your Brompton. They make moving your bike through train stations, shops, and along crowded sidewalks massively easier and bring even more functionality to your dream bike.
The Joseph Kuosac Easy Wheels are CNC machined from high grade Aluminum with Stainless Steel bolts and each running on 2 bearings. The cutouts shave unnecessary weight while looking svelte. Measuring 60mm in diameter, they're larger than the standard Brompton wheels - meaning they roll considerably better and improve the function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
Available in two variations - one for frame mounting, the other for post-2017 rack mounting.
- Joseph Kuosac Easy Wheels
- CNC machined from high grade Aluminum with Stainless Steel bolts
- Each wheel uses two bearings to ensure super smooth rotation
- 60mm diameter enables the bike to be more stable and roll more efficiently
- Frame Mount - Uses a 25mm M6 bolt - Suitable for all Brompton bikes
- Rack Mount - Uses a 35mm M6 bolt & nut - Suitable for post-2017 racks
- Laser etched logos
- Available in Silver or Black
- Joseph Kuosac Easy Wheels: 60mm - 84g/pair
- Stock Brompton Component: 45mm - 44g/pair
- Brompton Easy Wheels: 59mm - 83g/pair
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
Joseph Kuosac Company History: Driven by a desire for the most comfortable ride possible on a Brompton, Joseph Kuo started his own bike parts company in 2010 after studying manufacturing engineering and making automotive parts in his family's business in Taiwian. The company is dedicated to improving cyclist comfort and ergonomics and each of their products is fine-tuned to this purpose. With a decade of research and development under their belts, Joseph Kuosac produces beautiful parts that fine-tune the fit of your bike for that Goldilocks "just-right" ride.