TI PARTS WORKSHOP
EASY WHEELS - FIVE SPOKE - 66MM - ALU & TI
The Ti Parts Workshop Aluminum Easy Wheels are the first upgrade you should do to your Brompton. Literally don't even think about it. They not only look fantastic but function 100 times better than the standard Brompton Easy wheels.
These five spoke wheels are CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts and each running on 2 high grade Japanese bearings these easy wheels are larger than the standard Brompton wheels, measuring 66mm they roll considerably better and improve the function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
- CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts
- Rolling on two high quality Japanese sealed bearings to ensure super smooth rotation
- 66mm diameter enables the bike to be more stable and roll better
- Frame Mount - Uses a short M6 bolt - Suitable for all Brompton bikes
- Laser etched logo on the Ti bolts
- Smoother and stronger than the standard plastic wheel
- Available in Black and Silver
- Weight: 88 g
- Stock Brompton Component: 45mm - 44g/pair)
- Brompton Easy Wheels: 59mm - 83g/pair
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.