TI PARTS WORKSHOP
TITANIUM & CARBON REAR RACK
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium & Carbon Rear Pannier Rack, shockingly lightweight and rather stunning. All individual components are CNC machined from aerospace-grade Titanium and for further weight saving, carbon fibre has been used for the shafts themselves, without compromising strength. This allows you to transport your Brompton on four Easy Wheels with ease without the weight penalty of a Brompton rack.
One of the most impressive upgrades we have seen for a Brompton bicycle. Having the two extra Easy Wheels on the rack really does make transport a whole lot easier for those times you need to wheel it though the train station or into your condo and while the brilliant Brompton rear rack has went on a diet in 2017, it is still pretty beefy for most of us.
By extensively using CNC machined aerospace-grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium and high grade Carbon Fibre this rear rack weighs 154 grams, shaving xxx grams off from the Brompton rack.
- SPECIAL ORDER: Please allow 6-8 weeks delivery
- All parts CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V grade Titanium with Carbon Fibre inserts on the main tubes
- Consists of two Carbon Titanium lower stays, two Carbon Titanium upper stays, one Titanium yolk, one Titanium rear rod, four Titanium M5 bolts, four Titanium washers, five Titanium grub screws and one Titanium fender mount
- Does not work great with the Brompton Rack Sack but as a transport solution it is second to none
- Lightweight, Strong and Rust Proof
- Easy Wheels NOT Supplied
- Weight (Rack Only): 154g (Post 2017 Brompton Rack: xxx g) - Saving xxx g
- Available in Raw or Black Titanium and Raw Carbon
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.