BARREL NUT - (FOR UPGRADING BRAKES AND SHIFTERS)
The Nov Design Aluminum Gear Finishing Bolt offers a neat solution when you want to upgrade from the either the stock Brompton brake calipers or Brompton 2 speed shifter (pre-2017) to lighter aftermarket models.
CNC machined from high grade Aluminum, this little nut allows you to reroute the cable neatly using a small Stainless-Steel grub screw to secure the cable in place. With aftermarket brakes, the cable routing is different so if you upgrade to lighter brakes you will likely need 2 of these. If you want to swap out the 2-speed shifter on the old 2016 and earlier bikes, you can do this with some suspension fork and seat post lockout levers and you will need one of these to secure the cable at the bottom.
- CNC machined from high quality Aluminum
- Offers a neat and tidy solution for brake and shifter upgrades
- Consisting of a single barrel nut with a single grub screw to secure the cable
- Includes two Stainless-Steel grub screws for a secure fit
- Available in Black or Silver
- Weight: 1.6g