CHAIN TENSIONER & PULLEYS - MAGNESIUM - 2/6 SPEED
This stunning Nov Design 2/6 Speed Magnesium Chain Tensioner is pure bike jewellery. It replaces the stock black plastic chain tensioner which is arguably the ugliest part on any Brompton bike. This direct replacement has been completely redesigned to save as much weight as possible while maintaining valuable strength. The design process has the added benefit of creating a beautiful design which will make any Brompton look fantastic!
The tensioner has been beautifully CNC machined from the highest-grade Magnesium, uses a lighter weight spring and bolt and comes supplied with the lighter Nov Bearing Pulley Pro wheels. This model is designed exclusively for 2 and 6 speed Brompton bikes.
- Beautifully designed Brompton Chain Tensioner
- Replaces the standard ugly Brompton unit
- Made from high-grade CNC machined Magnesium
- Designed for 2 and 6 speed bikes
- Includes a lighter weight, more powerful spring
- Lighter and stronger than the standard nylon unit
- Supplied with lighter Nov Jockey Wheels
- Weight (unit only): 60g (Original Brompton Component: 108g) - Saving: 48g
- Weight (inc. wheels): 98g (Original Brompton Component: 143g) - Saving: 45g
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
About NOV Design: Nov Design are a specialist aftermarket bicycle parts manufacturer from Korea specializing in Brompton folding bicycles. While most after-market Brompton parts manufacturers focus on lightweight products, Nov Design primarily try to improve the function first and save weight second producing some of the most attractive and well thought out products we have ever seen.