C67 CAMBIUM ALL WEATHER
The Brooks C67 Cambium All Weather Saddle takes the wide base and flexibility of the C19 and makes it even better for upright positions and long days on the bike. The result? A durable, long-lasting saddle perfect for upright postures made for the city commuter who doesn't want to be held back by weather conditions of any sort.
The C67 marries the weatherproof qualities of the Cambium line with the wider rear platform of the B67 leather saddles to provide a wider seat and rain-proof adaptability. A slightly raised rear edge prevents slip-off and the fibreglass-reinforced underplate provides support while still feeling responsive. Thanks to the vulcanized natural rubber top and UV-treated, abrasion resistant fabric, the C67 foregoes the usual break-in period demanded by traditional Brooks saddles and is comfortable for even the longest rides straight out of the box.
- Brooks C67 Cambium All-Weather Saddle
- Natural vulcanized rubber top provides superior comfort from the start
- Weatherproof nylon fabric exterior handles even the rainiest riding days
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon underframe with tubular steel rails
- Black aluminum rivets
- Perfectly suited to upright riding positions commonly found on Dutch bikes and e-bikes
- Made in Italy
- Length: 267mm, Width: 198mm, Height: 57mm, Weight: 490g
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, ponchos and wallets. To this day, all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. The modern Cambium saddle range, helmets, and bags are all made in Italy.