PEDELEC 2.0 - MIPS
The ABUS Pedelec 2.0 MIPS Helmet is a companion for all four seasons of riding in Canada. Whether you're facing dark late-afternoon rides in spring and fall, rain showers in summer, or cold winds in winter, the ABUS Pedelec 2.0 MIPS is ready for anything.
The Pedelec 2.0 MIPS features extended temple coverage to protect the softest part of the skull in case of a side-fall onto a curb, and the addition of MIPS technology ensures the Pedelec 2.0 keeps up with modern helmet technology. It uses an inner shell that allows for 10-15mm of rotational relief, drastically reducing the rotational force of an impact - a major culprit for brain injuries and concussion even when the helmet's foam prevents impact damage.
A USB-rechargeable rear light with six LEDs provides visibility up high on the body so drivers can see you even in the middle of rush-hour traffic, and reflective detailing on all four sides ensures you're seen in the dark of night. Looks a little cloudy? Pull out the integrated rain cover from its clever "garage" in the back of the helmet to provide cover from rain and snow. Bug netting keeps flies and wasps out of your helmet on fast descents. The helmet includes a Fidlock magnetic buckle to avoid pinches or unnecessary fiddling, and the adjustable dial at the rear features space to keep a ponytail in place while wearing the helmet.
Optional accessories include a clear or tinted drop-down eye visor (à la Star Wars X-wing pilot helmets) for sunny, windy days, and/or insulated padded ear covers for frosty winter rides. With a helmet this adaptable, you'll be hard-pressed to find a day that you don't want to get out riding!
- ABUS Pedelec 2.0 MIPS Helmet
- Designed for the all-season urban rider
- MIPS technology adds additional protection from concussion, while extended temple coverage keeps the softest part of the skull safe from impact
- USB rechargeable rear light - Six LEDs light up the night and ensure you're visible in traffic
- Reflective accents on all sides make sure you're seen
- Integrated rain cover - With you at all times hidden inside the rear of the helmet for unexpected rainstorms
- Bug netting over air channels keeps you cool and wasp-sting free
- Fidlock magnetic closure and adjustable rear dial promise adjustable, quick custom fit
- Ponytail compatible with dedicated pull-through above adjustment dial
- Optional accessories include drop-down eye visor and/or winter padded ear covers (available from ABUS)
- Made in Germany
|ABUS PEDELEC 2.0 MIPS||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE|
|MEDIUM||52cm - 57cm|
|LARGE||56cm - 62cm|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
ABUS Company Profile: ABUS started making padlocks in 1924 and has been keeping us secure ever since. Today the company has grown to include a vast range of security products for bicycles, motorcycles, home and commercial property.
The ABUS group is now made up of more than 20 partners worldwide and is headquartered and engineered in Wetter, Germany, ABUS security products are the highest quality on the market, incredibly reliable, rust free, easy to operate, and offer a long service. Here at Curbside we trust no one else with our own personal bikes and shop security.